Wednesday, April 22, 2009

ADZ again

I'm currently heading south on the I5, Tomato is driving, and a couple of other thru-hikers are in the back seat. I'm going to try to make some short, daily updates from my blackberry for the next two weeks. Currently the plan is to hike either section a or b of the PCT, but I'll decide at the kickoff.

Today's summary: ferry crossing to port angeles was quite rough, and got in a bit late. I tried to meer up with a friend in Olympia for coffee, but it didn't work out. Saw a truck on fire being chased by a firetruck. Picked up Kevin in Vancouver, wa, then Tomato and lucas in Portland after a brief bit of mandatory getting lost. Lucas had some last minute packing to do, then we hit the road around 7.
Sent on the TELUS Mobility network with BlackBerry

No comments: